You’ve applied Capture® Log Stain and your log home is now the perfect color – the one you always dreamed of. Now it’s time to apply Cascade® Clear Top Coat to help keep your log home in picture-perfect shape for years to come. Cascade’s sheen brings out the depth and character of the wood grain while minimizing color shifts in the Capture® Log Stain. Its easy-to-apply water-based formula makes routine maintenance simple and headache-free, so you get to spend more time enjoying log your home, not working on it.
Cascade® Clear Top Coat
$135.00 – $298.00
Cascade Clear Top Coat benefits include:
- Maintenance made easy: Skip the arduous work of completely removing your stain when it needs refreshing. Simply clean the wood surface, apply Cascade Clear Top Coat to bring back that just-stained look, and get back to life.
- Easy water clean-up: Skin, earth, and nose friendly is always a plus. No harsh chemicals required.
- Easy to know when: If the surface has lost its sheen, it’s time for maintenance. No second-guessing necessary. It’s the easiest way to keep your log home looking like the day it was finished.
- Won’t discolor chinking: Cascade Clear Top Coat is clear, so routine maintenance applications won’t affect the color of your log home chinking or other sealants.
- Repels water: Keeps your logs in tip-top shape and your rot concerns at bay.
- Resists mildew & algae: Ensures that unsightly growths stay where they belong – in a lab, not on your logs.
- Protects against UV damage: Cascade protects Capture Log Stain from major color shifts to maintain that just-stained look.
Where to Use
Cascade Clear Top Coat is specially designed for use over top of Capture® Log Stain.
1 Gallon (Case of 2), 5 Gallon