Lumber Shipping Policy
- Lumber Shipping Methods Available: Dedicated flatbed truckload, Partial flatbed truckload, Rollback truckload, Common Carrier (LTL).
- Please call for quotes on lumber deliveries. We strive to obtain the best rate for you among the different shipping methods available.
- Rollback truckload deliveries can drop material on-site without extra equipment.
- Flatbed truckload deliveries require a fork truck to off-load.
- Log Cabins for Less requests a 25% deposit on all lumber orders with the balance due before shipping.
- All costs of transportation shall be borne by the Purchaser. Freight costs are set by independent carriers and are subject to change without notice.
- The Purchaser agrees to have men and equipment on the site necessary to unload materials on the day of delivery.
- The Seller will not be responsible for any delays on performing over which it has no control.
- The Purchaser shall inspect the materials furnished on their arrival and shall determine any shortages or damage and notify Seller before the truck leaves the job site.
- Log Cabins for Less warranties the material to meet uniform grading codes common in the lumber industry. Where applicable, manufacturer’s warranties will apply. The Purchaser and/or his General Contractor are responsible for determining the suitability of any material for its intended use at time of order. The Purchaser is also responsible for determining material suitability concerning State and local building codes.
Cancel and Return Policies
- We will work with the customer on ways to resolve issues.
- Prior Authorization is required from us and a Returned Material Authorization number must be issued to the customer before material is returned.
- Products will be inspected upon return before refund is issued.
- Customer pays for shipping of any material sent back to Log Cabins for Less.
- Products must be in good resellable condition to be eligible for a full or partial refund.
- Returns must be made within 15 days and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Cancelled orders will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Special Order material is not returnable or refundable.